Sunday, November 9, 2008

Send Me Your Stories!


Send me your stories from the dating trenches! You don't have to be single to share, we've all had to kiss a few frogs to find the prince, right? On Friday night, my single girlfriend S and I went out to The Perk (an area bar), just to toss a few back and hang out. We started trading stories of online dating sites, mostly because I'm new to the online dating scene and she's been there, done that. While I've never actually met anybody from online, I had plenty of horror stories to share with her. From sexually charged emails, to extremely obvious hints about penis size, to comments that I think were meant as compliments but I actually found insulting instead, we laughed and commiserated with one another. And then we both said "Wouldn't it be great if there were a forum to share these stories?" There probably already is, but there are probably too many bad stories to go around, so what's one more blog, right? You can email me your (anonymous if you'd like) story at: baddatestories@aol.com .

No comments: